Have you ever wondered what the real objections were that caused a customer to not purchase a vehicle from your dealership? Or, why a customer was either satisfied or dissatisfied with your service department? Better yet, would you like to improve your dealership’s customer satisfaction index (CSI) and service satisfaction index (SSI) while simultaneously increasing revenue-generating opportunities?
With CAR-Research XRM, you can leverage our off-site call center that is staffed with professional customer service representatives. We will communicate with your customers with timely and relevant information to assist you with your customer contacts, be-back penetration, sales and service follow-up calls, and both lead generation and conversion.
- Increase retail sales by 7 to 11 percent by addressing and overcoming customer objections
- Missed Opportunity Interviews provide unbiased first-hand information from unsold showroom prospects
- Increase Be-Back penetration
- Discover true customer objections instead of the false excuses customers give when leaving the dealership
- Provides true accountability of dealership “road-to-sale” processes
- Most accurate sourcing of advertising dollars based on customer feedback
- Generic and specific ad sourcing of radio, television, and print media
- Contact all Internet leads to gather prospect information and their vehicle of interest
- Harvest customer e-mail addresses
- Monitor product demonstration, test drive, follow-up, and manager turn-over percentages
- Conduct manufacturer specific interviews to increase dealership CSI and SSI scores
- Concern resolution process increases customer satisfaction scores for both OEM and customer retention
- Conduct second-level calls to satisfied customers helps increase positive survey responses
- Conduct Sold and Service Interviews to truly measure your customer service