- CAR-Research XRM Promotes Keith Shetterly to Vice President of Research
- CAR-Research XRM's Keith Shetterly Presents "The Invisible Customer: Get Sales from Buyers We DON'T See" at Automotive Boot Camp 2013
- CAR-Research XRM Study Finds Top Reasons Car Shoppers Leave Auto Dealerships without Buying
- Patrick Kelly Heads General Session at AutCon2012; Motivational Sales Speech Targeted at Helping Auto Dealers Increase Sales Closing Percentages
- CAR-Research XRM Launches Motivational Sales Rally Service to Help Auto Dealers Increase Sales Closing Percentages
- CAR-Research XRMs New Benchmark Reports Ensure Auto Dealers Reap Maximum Benefits, Profit from CRM
- 3rd Annual PCG Autmotive Bootcamp
- Adam DSM Integration
- Mobile XRM
- Guarantees Data is Safe
- Outsell the Competition
- 2010 Top Rated CRM
- Inventory Module
- Joe Verde Alliance
- Fred Haas
CAR-Research XRM Integrates Voice Notes into CRM; Helps Auto Dealers Follow-Up Customers & Prospects Faster, More Efficiently
Houston, Texas, July 26, 2011 – CAR-Research XRM, a single-source CRM solution uniquely branded as; “XRM, Exceeding CRM”, today announced it has integrated Voice Notes technology into its CRM. Voice Notes allow auto dealer sales or service personnel to quickly update sales and service opportunities in the CRM at anytime and from any place. It enables the user to simply leave a voice note at the end of a call; the note is automatically converted from voice to text and then attached as an event in the customer history file in the CAR-Research CRM module.
Tight economic conditions mean sales and service professionals have to be more effective than ever before. Voice Notes helps make the lead follow-up process faster and more efficient. For example, if a note needs to be recorded about a prospect’s interest in a certain vehicle, a service visit, or other information noted, a 30 second voice note can be recorded from a cell phone or a land line. When the call has finished, an automated CRM entry is made from the voice note, with no future need to update the CRM when back in the office.
"Mobile technology through smart phones is the future, and CAR-Research continues to be the undeniable leader in cutting edge mobile functionality. Giving a sales or service team member at a dealership the ability to have automated voice to text note capability is a huge advance in efficiency and time management in our industry,” commented Kurt Kubicki, VP of Marketing for CAR-Research XRM. “Many dealers struggle with getting staff members to log information into the CRM tool and now we have removed that barrier. Voice Notes provides what our dealers have been asking for; a simple and effective process in 'unchaining' their staff from the computer. It is entirely automated and allows for quicker and easier data input into the CRM, which will promote more data entry about their customers into the CRM,” Kubicki added.
CAR-Research has developed a proven singular solution that helps an auto dealership run more effectively and proficiently. It is a web-based, comprehensive CRM solution that helps increase revenue from sales and service, improve customer satisfaction index (CSI) and service satisfaction index (SSI), and boost the dealership’s gross profit. A dealership can consolidate all its departments into a manageable solution that delivers value through proven processes at every stage of the customer life cycle.